About Me

My photo
Branson, Missouri, United States
A marketing consultant, a radio personality, a proven public speaker. Steve Willoughby is ready to inspire, motivate and entertain your group.

What Tony Orlando says about Steve Willoughby...

I have been in show business for many years. I have had many mentors, some famous, some super famous, and some who should be famous. Steve Willoughby should be famous. He is intelligent, he is real and he has tremendous ability to speak from his heart and reach yours. I am proud to call Steve Willoughby my friend and recommend him to you.

Tony Orlando, TV, Film, Broadway, and International Recording Artist.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The best way to learn!

Hello! Welcome to my new blog. With all the bad news in our lives, I believe it's time to start focusing on the good news. It's time to realize that we have a number of blessings and opportunities and the people who focus on those blessings and opportunities will be further ahead than those who focus on the bad news. The best way for me to learn is to do. So, I am learning by doing, please be patient.

This blog will be about Branson, Missouri, radio, business, and staying motivated. More later - Stay Tuned.

No comments: