About Me

My photo
Branson, Missouri, United States
A marketing consultant, a radio personality, a proven public speaker. Steve Willoughby is ready to inspire, motivate and entertain your group.

What Tony Orlando says about Steve Willoughby...

I have been in show business for many years. I have had many mentors, some famous, some super famous, and some who should be famous. Steve Willoughby should be famous. He is intelligent, he is real and he has tremendous ability to speak from his heart and reach yours. I am proud to call Steve Willoughby my friend and recommend him to you.

Tony Orlando, TV, Film, Broadway, and International Recording Artist.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Word of mouth is my best advertising!

I can't tell you how many times I have had an advertiser say to me, "word of mouth is my best advertising." My response is constant and confident. I tell them, "It better be!"

So many advertisers are looking for a magic pill that will help them grow their business. The problem is simple, there is no magic pill. Advertising tells the businesses story -- if that story is full of bad products, amazingly poor customer service and a lack of concern for what their customer wants, then advertising won't work.

Advertising should multiple your word of mouth story. If people leave your store with a terrible story to tell, don't blame advertising. More about advertising later -- Stay Tuned!

No comments: