About Me

My photo
Branson, Missouri, United States
A marketing consultant, a radio personality, a proven public speaker. Steve Willoughby is ready to inspire, motivate and entertain your group.

What Tony Orlando says about Steve Willoughby...

I have been in show business for many years. I have had many mentors, some famous, some super famous, and some who should be famous. Steve Willoughby should be famous. He is intelligent, he is real and he has tremendous ability to speak from his heart and reach yours. I am proud to call Steve Willoughby my friend and recommend him to you.

Tony Orlando, TV, Film, Broadway, and International Recording Artist.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Do something

As I write it is fairly early on Easter Morning.  These Ozarks Hills are in day three or four of a lot of rain.  I hope you and your family had a great Easter.

Friday evening on my home from work, I was listening to a religious call in show. The caller was telling the host that she really felt like God wanted her to do something and she was in constant prayer.  The host did a great job of talking about the power of prayer, the importance of prayer, but then said......but sometimes we need to get off our knees and do something.

This might offend some, it motivated me.  This week, I would encourage you to challenge yourself to make two lists, the do and the don't do. Let me explain.

What are the things that you could stop doing this week, that would clear up time for you to be more productive in other areas of your life?  Once you created your stop list, what are the things that you could start doing. 

Easter is an opportunity for new beginnings; take some time this week to challenge yourself.  If you are not quite sure what Easter is all about, please send me an email, I would love to tell you about it.

Have a great week and I will see you later.


The next time you need a speaker, make it easy on yourself and call me. I will inspire, motivate, and entertain your group. Check out my speaking demo then call (417) 339-6568 for availability. The only way I look good is making you look good for booking me.

No comments: