About Me

My photo
Branson, Missouri, United States
A marketing consultant, a radio personality, a proven public speaker. Steve Willoughby is ready to inspire, motivate and entertain your group.

What Tony Orlando says about Steve Willoughby...

I have been in show business for many years. I have had many mentors, some famous, some super famous, and some who should be famous. Steve Willoughby should be famous. He is intelligent, he is real and he has tremendous ability to speak from his heart and reach yours. I am proud to call Steve Willoughby my friend and recommend him to you.

Tony Orlando, TV, Film, Broadway, and International Recording Artist.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

The "UNs" have it!

The more "un" you have the more opportunity you have.

Think about it, to reach your highest level of success, you have to be uncertain and uncomfortable.

As I have said before, we rob the successful when we fail to give them the credit they deserve for their hard work, uncertainty, and how uncomfortable they were when they were coming up.  I have no idea if these conversations actually happened or not. If I were a betting man, I would bet that they did.

 "Oprah, who are you to think that you can become the first lady of media?"

 "Barack, you are not well known enough to become president."

"Johnny, there is no way you can replace such a legend on late night talk." (Johnny Carson, still the king of late night talk.)

Because they achieved their goal (whether we like them or not) they achieved.  Do you not believe, that they were uncomfortable and uncertain?  Yet, they worked hard, they sacrificed, they felt the fear and did it anyway.  I contend the more comfortable and certain you are in life, the less opportunity you have to grow.

Think about your life this week and grade your level of comfortable.  If you want to grow, better get uncomfortable.


Have a great week, see you later.

The next time you need a speaker, make it easy on yourself and call me. I will inspire, motivate, and entertain your group. Check out my speaking demo at www.bransonbusiness.blogspot.com then call (417) 339-6568 for availability. The only way I look good is making you look good for booking me.

No comments: