About Me

My photo
Branson, Missouri, United States
A marketing consultant, a radio personality, a proven public speaker. Steve Willoughby is ready to inspire, motivate and entertain your group.

What Tony Orlando says about Steve Willoughby...

I have been in show business for many years. I have had many mentors, some famous, some super famous, and some who should be famous. Steve Willoughby should be famous. He is intelligent, he is real and he has tremendous ability to speak from his heart and reach yours. I am proud to call Steve Willoughby my friend and recommend him to you.

Tony Orlando, TV, Film, Broadway, and International Recording Artist.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Do you follow the crowd?

What a difference time can make.  The hour before rush hour, the hour before lunch time, or the hour
before you go to work.

I went to the same store on two different occasions this past week.  The first time, it was early in the morning around 5:15 am.  The second time was 5:15 at night.  In the morning, I parked at the door, walked in and got my items, walked right through check out (paid) and left.  In the evening, I parked a long way from the store (which wasn't bad, I needed the exercise). For every item I needed there seemed to be people in my way that I had to wait on, I waited in line, and frankly had to wait to get out the door.

 Now understand, this is not a entry complaining about the customer service of the store, it was actually pretty good.  My point is, sometimes we are not willing to make adjustments to make our life simpler. For example:

1.  Instead of shopping at 5:00 PM -- Shop early in the morning.


2.  Instead of fighting rush hour traffic -- leave an hour early.

3.  Instead of waiting until the last possible moment to get out of bed, get up an hour early and start your day in a relaxing manner. Spend that time exercising or spend time with God.
 
It all comes down to decisions.  When you decide to follow the crowd, the results are predictable. However, adjust your time frame a bit and adjust your results.  Think about how you can improve your life this week by seeing where and how the crowd is going and go a difference direction.  Have a great week, I will see you later.

The next time you need a speaker, make it easy on yourself and call me. I will inspire, motivate, and entertain your group. Check out my speaking demo at www.bransonbusiness.blogspot.com then call (417) 339-6568 for availability. The only way I look good is making you look good for booking me.

No comments: